Friday, February 28, 2014

TGIF! What is Your Spirit Animal?

Happy Friday everyone!  Today is the last day in February which means we are that much closer to Spring!  Yesterday I announced my first Will Brooks Art Experience.  This show is completely dependent on willing participants, so I need your help to produce it as my first example of where I am going with my art philosophy.

The cost is only $50(to cover totem construction).

So.. which animal do you associate your spirit with most?

Alligator, Ant, Bat, Birds(please specify), Bear, Boar, Butterfly, Cat(please specify), Cock, Cow, Deer,  Dog(please specify), Dolphin, Dragonfly, Elephant, Fox, Frog, Goat, Rabbit, Horse, Lizard, Octopus, Otter, Owl, Raccoon, Ram, Salmon, Scorpion, Seahorse, Serpent, Shark, Snail, Spider, Squirrel, Swan, Turtle, and Wolf.

Message me if you would like to participate.  I'm eager to begin work on your totem!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sure. I'll do this.. out of the animals you've listed ,I'd associate more with a Ram (per Tony ) I tend to but heads and lock horns like the ram ...I personally thought the lion (always have since a small child) big voice ..leader ..provider ...