Saturday, January 18, 2014

I Want to Make You a Deal

As you may have read in my previous post:  I am Heading in a New Direction and I will need the support of everyone who is interested in what I am going to do next.  Here is where the deal comes into play.  I have many paintings stored in my studio and several that are about to come back to me from a 9 month long exhibit in Houston City Hall.  So, my new path is now completely dependent upon my visibility in the realm of social media.  If you can find me 20 new followers that are willing to follow me on My Will Brooks Art Facebook Page  or on my Twitter account @ WillBrooksArt.    in exchange, I will offer you the painting of your choice at the price you feel it is worth to you(as long as it is reasonable- I will not sell a large painting for $100 for example).  In order for me to keep tabs on this progress, the new followers must send me a message that somehow tells me who it was who directed them to me.  Encourage them to be as funny and/or creative as they wish!  This is a first come/first serve opportunity.  I will be available by appointment in my studio for you to view your chosen painting every day of the week unless I am out of town.  If you do not live in the Houston Metro area, you are still encouraged to participate.  The only catch for you is that you may have to cover part or all of the shipping costs to your location.  Ready?  Set?  Go!

No comments: