Friday, January 24, 2014

ALL BETTER NOW!

I'm back again after having shaken off a nasty little 48 hour bug.  Fortunately for me, "Winter Storm Janus" made it completely undesirable to be outdoors, so it was a lucky time to get sick. To keep everyone updated, I have been busy planning every single detail of my very first Guided Art Experience.  My plan is to put this event on during the beginning of March.   I am currently debating whether or not to make my first event invitation-only.  I am also considering having the event streamed live online for anyone to watch from home.  Many possibilities.  Expect to see content of all forms coming from me that may be directly or obtusely relevant to the upcoming event.  Please keep reading and watching and as always thank you for your continued support.  I can't wait to take you all with me on this new journey.  And now, a little humor on this Frigid Friday.  What if Conceptual Art could be more accessible?

Portlandia Parodies Conceptual Art

No comments: